Call for Artists: Nature Morte
How do you reimagine the genre of still life as a contemporary artist? Our upcoming exhibition, Nature Morte, will feature contemporary still lifes in all art mediums (painting, drawing, collage, textile, digital art, etc.) The exhibition will run from June 21 - August 30, 2023. There is no entry fee.
To submit your work for consideration in this show, please email the following materials to LightSpaceGallery@gmail.com by June 17, 2023:
1) One to five pieces of your artwork, scanned or photographed, and uploaded in jpeg or jpg format.
Label each file like this: FirstName_LastName_ImageNumber.jpg
2) A completed and signed Artist Agreement form, found HERE.
Scan or photograph the completed form and attach it to your email.
Label the files like this: FirstName_LastName_AgreementPageNumber
Good photographs are essential. When photographing your artwork:
1) Please be sure that in your photo, the artwork is viewed straight-on,
not at an angle. Point the camera at the front and center of your artwork.
2) Please be sure that no part of your artwork is cropped out of the photo,
and that no object is in front of your artwork blocking any part of it from view.
3) Please be sure that there are no shadows across your artwork.
Feel free to contact LightSpaceGallery@gmail.com with any questions at all about your photographs, your application, or the exhibition.
If you are not sure how to price your artwork, the gallery can advise on that.